COVID19 IMPORTANT PASSENGER INFORMATION
All fights will be private flights so you get the whole helicopter to yourself!
Customers are encouraged to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and use the supplied hand sanitiser on check-in.
In the event that you arrive prior to your advised check-in time, you may be required to wait in our outdoor seating area.
Upon check-in each passenger will be asked the following questions:
- Do you currently have any signs/symptoms of a respiratory infection such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, or sore throat?
- Have you had any symptoms of respiratory illness (cough, nasal congestion) in the past 14 days?
- Have you travelled within the last 14 days to countries with substantial community transmission, or have you been in a location where crowds are restricted to a common location (e.g., cruise ship/airplane)?
- Have you come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a laboratory-confirmed COVID – 19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
- Have you been to COVID Hotspot in the past 14 days?
- Do you have symptoms of lower respiratory tract infection such as cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
In the event that YES is the answer to any of the above questions, you will not be permitted to fly. We ask each guest who may not feel well or are showing symptoms of COVID-19 to contact us prior to your flight to arrange a more suitable time to fly.
On arrival at our terminal you will be greeted our friendly staff, all staff have been instructed to provided a contactless greeting so please be aware we will not shake your hand.
Cleaning and disinfecting has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on high contact surfaces.
Guest check-in counter and payment processing machines will be sanitised after every transaction.
Company pilots and staff have been educated on COVID-19 protocol including appropriate hand washing and hygiene techniques, as well as being provided with PPE.
Employees are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are directed to contact a manager if they notice a co-worker or guest with known symptoms of COVID-19.
Hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes for passenger use.
Face masks are currently mandatory on all flights .
At regular intervals the helicopter cabins and interior surfaces are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with our COVID-19 Safety Plan.